Saturday, October 31, 2009

SocialOomph!!!

Okay, I learned about a new marketing ploy for my Helium account. SocialOomph! I was reading through the Helium forums and came across a thread by Glenn Magas about how to earn $1.00 a day through page views with 100 articles. Basically, one uses twitter, digg, facebook etc. to generate extra page views outside of the standard SEO views. I had toyed around with this a few times and noticed that when I posted a link to any of my articles I would have an increase. But it was very time consuming and with working a regular "real" job I didn't have the time to do it. But Glenn talked about SocialOomph which basically lets you make your tweets ahead of time and it posts them for you when you schedule it. It takes a few minutes to set it up and the free account only lets you do 12 a day. I decided to give it a try.

Yesterday I posted my earnings again. I know, I didn't get an article done like I had thought. Shame on me. However, here are my new earnings..

MTD: $3.66

YTD: $6.45

Twitter followers: I have two accounts, my standard is Bwileyjax and I set up a bwileytally only yesterday. So far...

Bwileyjax: 70
Bwileytally: 1

Lets really get to tracking this to find out if it can help you too.

1 comment: