Sunday, November 1, 2009

Helium earnings update with SocialOomph

Okay, so far a very positive outcome with utilizing SocialOomph for my twitter posts. Here is the Helium update.

Novemeber just started and I have already received .17 cents of residuals. I am only posting 4 of my articles at this time. Ytd is up to 6.67 and I am working on a new article at this moment. I should get I think around $3.oo in bonus in the next few days and am going to strive to get 15 new articles out this November. Hey, it doesn't hurt to make goals. Last month might have been slight overkill on my goal, especially since I only wrote 3 articles. However, a big push this month and I should get into two star range which will qualify me to make even more money in bonuses. Okay, here are the results...

MTD: $.17

YTD: 6.67

If you sign up to SocialOomph do it through http://gffaster.com/bwileytally One of my twitter accounts gets credit for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment